Your Favorite Salon, Stylist, Barbershop and More
Congratulations to the top winners in each category. For this beauty services issue, we had thousands of votes.
We want to explain how the Local Love contest works for those who don’t know. Each month a new category of business is highlighted. The community nominates local businesses and votes for their favorites in the different categories on our website.
To be in the Local Love top three for the various categories is an honor for these individuals and businesses. Unlike other contests, we only allow one vote per email address. There are no advertising requirements for the businesses that make it to the top three. We think it is essential to let everyone know that you can’t pay to be on this list. It’s not a marketing scam and we use specialized software to ensure the count is accurate.
Again we want to congratulate the winners on their Local Love WIN!
Favorite Local Salon
1. Serendipity Read more
2. House 414 Read more
3. First Impressions
1. Brittany Thompson, Serendipity Read more
2. Sara Dicke, Serendipity Read more
3. Presley Bassinger, Legacy Salon & Day Spa
1. Dulce Clowers
1. Adrianne Argumaniz, The Ritz Salon and Spa Read more
1. Kelsey Florez, House 414 Read more
2. Kristen Stettler Bohon, Lashes & Locks beauty lounge
Favorite Local Barbershop
1. The Garage Read more
3. The Lion’s Den
1. Sally Lorenzo, Island Massage Read more